Please click here for updated announcement
Please click here for the latest updates of “Park Experience” guided tours and “Other Learning Experiences” programmes reservation (payment) arrangement.
- Before your trip, please check out the weather forecast and information on tidal level, prevention of mosquito/insect bite and protection of natural environment.
- Self-service lockers are provided in the Visitor Centre for use.
- Teachers and persons-in-charge can arrange students to have snacks in Atrium or Viewing Gallery in the Visitor Centre. For catering arrangements at the restaurant located in the Visitor Centre, it is advisable to contact the Restaurant Operator in advance (Tel: 2617 2030).
- Teachers and persons-in-charge should ensure the safety of their students. Please contact our staff and security guards, or the Information Counter at the Visitor Centre if any assistance is needed.
- Please stay indoors if there is a thunderstorm or inclement weather conditions. If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signals or Rainstorm Warning Signals are hoisted, the Park will have the following special arrangement:
|Warning Signal||Before opening (10:00am)||During opening||Lowered before 2:00pm||Remain hoisted at 2:00pm|
|Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above||Closed||Temporarily closed||Reopened within two hours||Remain closed for the day|
|Black Rainstorm Warning||Closed||
- Outdoor Wetland Reserve will be closed
- Visitor Centre will remain open until closing hour or the condition is safe for visitors to leave the Park
* The opening hours of the Park will not be affected by other weather warning signals.
|Warning Signal||Two hours before activity||During activity|
Amber Rainstorm Warning
Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal no. 1
- Held as usual
- Itinerary will be adjusted depending on the weather conditions. Outdoor activities may be switched to indoor
- Outdoor activities will be switched to indoor unless the situation allows for outdoor activities
|Black or Red Rainstorm Warning
Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3
- The Park will reschedule the activity date for the affected school within 4 months after the original date of activity
|- Ongoing outdoor activities will be switched to indoor|
|Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above
Education Bureau or Social Welfare Department announced suspension of schools
|- Ongoing activities will be terminated|
For further enquiries on education activities in Hong Kong Wetland Park, please contact School Programme Unit of the Education and Community Services Section by phone or email as below.
Tel: 3152 2666 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org