Types and Fees
(1) Single-entry Tickets
|Standard||Concession #||Child (Aged below 3)|
|Fee (HK$)||$30||$15||Free (No admission ticket required)|
|Group Size||Standard (Group discount) (HKD)||Concession (Group discount) (HKD) #|
|10 - 19 Persons||$27||$13.5|
|20 - 29 Persons||$25.5||$12.7|
|30 - 49 Persons||$24||$12|
|50 or more Persons||$21||$10.5|
(2) Multi-entry Passes
|Standard||Concession #||Family (A set of maxmium 4 passes ^)|
|Fee for full year (HK$)||$100||$50||$200|
|Fee for half year (HK$)||$50||$25||/|
# Concession includes children aged 3 to 17, full-time students, people with disabilities (PWD), one accompanying carer of a PWD (not applicable to multi-entry passes) and senior citizens aged 65 or above.
^ Family member applies only to the applicant’s spouse or child (including step child and adopted child).
How to Purchase Tickets
(1) Purchase at Ticket Office
Visitors may visit the Ticket Office of Hong Kong Wetland Park during opening hours to purchase current day single-entry tickets or multi-entry passes (download application form). Payment via cash, Octopus, EPS and cheque (payable to "The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region") will be accepted. Please note that the Park does not provide add value service for Octopus.
(2) Submission of Electronic Application Form (Multi-entry Passes only)
Visitors may fill in electronic application form for multi-entry passes. The applicants will be notified within three working days to collect the pass at the Ticket Office in person. The applicant is required to pay the pass fee in cash, cheque, EPS or Octopus, and show the relevant proof of identity for verification upon collection of pass.
Individual Multi-Entry Pass - Electronic Application Form
Family Pass - Electronic Application Form
- Tickets sold are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- For repair, maintenance, inclement weather, anti-epidemic measures or other reasons, Hong Kong Wetland Park may change or suspend any facility, activity or exhibition at any time without prior notice.
- All visitors should comply with the Country Parks and Special Areas Regulations (Cap 208A) of the Laws of Hong Kong and all other regulations and house rules applicable to Hong Kong Wetland Park.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Wetland Park shall be final.