|Mondays, Wednesdays to Sundays, Public Holidays||10:00am - 5:00pm (Ticket selling: 9:30am - 4:00pm)|
|Tuesdays (except Public Holidays)||Closed|
Arrangements Under Inclement Weather Conditions
- Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above: The HKWP will be closed. It will be reopened 2 hours after the signal is lowered. The HKWP will remain closed for the day if the signal remains hoisted at 2 pm.
- Black Rainstorm Warning:
- If the warning is issued before the opening hour, the HKWP will be closed. It will be reopened 2 hours after the warning is cancelled. The HKWP will remain closed for the day if the warning remains hoisted at 2 pm.
- If the warning is issued during the opening hours, the Visitor Centre will remain open until closing hour or the condition is safe for visitors to leave the Park.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during the HKWP opening hours, the Visitor Centre will remain open but the Wetland Reserve will be closed temporarily. All education activities and guided tours at the Wetland Reserve will be cancelled while other indoor activities will continue. The Wetland Reserve will be reopened after the Warning is lowered.
- Please click here for the arrangement of pre-registered education activities.