Hong Kong Wetland Park comprises diverse wetland habitats such as mangroves, freshwater marshes and mudflats providing important living grounds for wildlife. To enhance visitors' knowledge on wetland ecology, the Park organises various thematic public guided tours in different seasons.
Theme of the season: Baby Bird Kingdom Forum (20/11/2019 - 20/4/2020)
|14:15 - 15:15||
“Wetland Reserve” Public Guided Tour (English) - Baby Bird Kingdom Forum
|15:30 - 16:30||
“Wetland Reserve” Public Guided Tour (Cantonese) - Baby Bird Kingdom Forum
Outdoor guided tour – about 45 minutes
- Free of charge, but admission fee to the Hong Kong Wetland Park is required.
- Tours are available on weekdays except on Tuesdays and public holidays.
- The activity will be adjusted or cancelled under inclement weather conditions.
- Hong Kong Wetland Park reserves all rights regarding activity arrangement.
- There will be no further notice for any changes in activity times and contents.