- Failure to provide these data may affect the processing time and the outcome of your application.
- This application is not transferable. Once an application is approved, the applicant cannot change the data submitted.
- Hong Kong Wetland Park's opening hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays to Sundays: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Ticket selling: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm)
Tuesdays (except Public Holidays): Closed.
- Group Booking is available no less than 1 weeks but not more than 3 months prior to the scheduled date of visit.
- All bookings will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis. The result of booking will be notified by e-mail or by fax to the contact person of the application within 3 working days after receiving the application.
- Upon acceptance of booking, applicants could settle payment and collect tickets at Ticket Office on the day of visit if applicants choose to pay at Ticket Office.
(Note: Applicants could settle payment by cash, company cheque (payable to The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region), Octopus or EPS)
- Hong Kong Wetland Park (HKWP) reserves the rights to approve/reject any application.
- Visitors must arrange their own transportation to and from HKWP. Limited parking space for coach is available and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Applicants that fail to collect tickets on the day of visit without prior notice would affect their chance in future application.
- Arrangements Under Inclement Weather Conditions
- Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above: The HKWP will be closed. It will be reopened 2 hours after the signal is lowered. The HKWP will remain closed for the day if the signal remains hoisted at 2 pm.
- Black Rainstorm Warning:
- If the warning is issued before the opening hour, the HKWP will be closed. It will be reopened 2 hours after the warning is cancelled. The HKWP will remain closed for the day if the warning remains hoisted at 2 pm.
- If the warning is issued during the opening hours, the Visitor Centre will remain open until closing hour or the condition is safe for visitors to leave the Park.
- If Black Rainstorm Warning is issued during the HKWP opening hours, the Visitor Centre will remain open but the Wetland Reserve will be closed temporarily. All education activities and guided tours at the Wetland Reserve will be cancelled while other indoor activities will continue. The Wetland Reserve will be reopened after the Warning is lowered.
Personal Data Collection Statement
The Personal data collected in this application form will only be used for processing the application and internal statistics. Applications could request for access to and correction of their personal data provided in the application form in accordance with Section 18, 22 and Principle 6 of Schedule 1 to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. All requests should be lodged in writing to the Marketing & Administration Manager of Hong Kong Wetland Park at Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong. Fax: 2617 4230.
The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, insufficient personal data may prevent the Park to process your application.